Here are a few of our recent projects and case studies
Click any links below to view the website
Brightstone Media developed American Tuxedo's website from the ground up. This company's website features a database driven catalog where customers can search through the company's products using search criteria. This site will soon include a dynamically driven e-commerce shopping cart for online purchases.
A customer section was developed called "My Dressing Room" to allow users to store their searched products, track their events and much more. Brightstone Media also developed an online administration system for American Tuxedo to be able to manage all of their product categories, products, customers, site page information,
sales, tracking, and much more.
Visit This Site >>
|The primary features of American Tuxedo online solution include:
- Design and dynamic database driven website development.
- Product catalog search development and integration.
- Development of the site's online administration system to enable the staff to track and maintain all products, customers, site information and more.
Agreema, an online digital agreement solutions provider, supports freelance service transactions by supplying a neutral setting for service agreements to be created and stored.
Agreema hired Brightstone Media to develop the sites inner workings, automated systems, user and agreement tracking capabilities.
Visit This Site >>
|The primary features of the Agreema online solution include:
- Development and incorporation of member account and agreement tracking systems.
- Installation of developed tracking tools to increase site usability and security.
e-commerce solution to improve site efficiency and administrative
- Fully integrated member tracking and administrative support systems developed to improve client services and relations.
Brightstone Media developed The Provenance Gallery's online presence. The company's website features a fully functional dynamic e-commerce shopping cart where
customers can search through the gallery's items and make purchases online. Brightstone Media also developed an online administration system for the gallery to be able to manage all of their items, site page information, item categories,
sales, and tracking.
|The primary features of The Provenance Gallery online solution include:
- Design and dynamic front end website development.
- E-commerce shopping cart development and integration.
- Development of the site's administration application to enable the gallery staff to track and maintain all items, sales, and site information.
West State Office
(R. Lee Goble Agency)
Brightstone Media worked with the R. Lee Goble
Agency over a two month period to develop
the offices database driven website.
The muscle behind this site is the state
office's newly develop online administration
system that Brightstone Media developed solely
for this project. This new online administration
system enables the state office to
administrate their site from
anywhere in the
world through a browser based application.
This system will allow the office
to create, track and manage employee information,
production, new accounts, reports,
contests, training, meetings,
calendar information, photo
gallery and more. The
development of this website
and administration application saves the agency over 60 hours of
work per month.
|The primary features of the AFLAC Tennessee West online solution include:
- Design and dynamic
of the site's administration
application to enable
the office staff
to track and maintain
all office and website
of the developed
website and administrative
application to increase
employee and office
and increase office
Tradiator, an online dispute and resolution systems provider, worked with Brightstone Media to develop the sites "Resolution", and "Mediation" systems software.
The primary features of the Tradiator online solution include:
this site >>
of the sites resolution and mediation software.
- Automation of user disputes, communications, tracking, and member account services.
- Development of administrative and mediation tools to increase site communications, controls, and security.